Blogging in FAU


hi classmate, it's my last post and I am very happy. I will never see them again, so by jajajaj well, I liked learn English making post, because is very fun try to write experiences and memories in English ( a challenge for me).
The post that I liked the most to make is a "free post" because I talk about my friend Javiera and remember so much things about my childhood and adolescence. Well and enjoyed all the post because make me think things that I never thing, like a "city that  I  would like visit" or other think. I remember that one time that I must write about "A job that I would like to have" and I never I think About this! so.., I think: I dont like job, I dont like to attend  people (because I was job many times like a waitress), I like sleep and I want to win very much money, already! I want to be "taster of bed", and found a case a chinese woman that win very much money taster beds of hotel  and taster services premium of hotel.
In the post of "a job that I have" I remember All the times I work in ice cream shops and  coffee shops, I like very much learn about to make different types to coffees and desserts but attend people tires, there are people very nice but others... when I choose a job in the future will be a job that I dont see people.
The post I enjoyed least was a "special meal" because  ALL the meals are important for me and enjoyed hahaha.
The post that was more difficult to make was a "family photo" because I found it hard found a photo and I had to search  all the pages of facebook of my relatives and I found one jajaj.
I enjoyed reading all the blogs of my friend because I like read about their lives, dreams, and aspirations.
I enjoyed this! by, I never see them again, see you in the hell !

Comentarios