A City You Would Like To Visit

Hi bloggers, I Danae Avila and today I'd like to talk about a city I would like to visit. Arica and Tacna are cities that are located to north of Chile, I like visit the cities after a long journey for the north of Chile, I pretend to get to San pedro de Atacama (in airplane because I dont like very much the bus)) and see all the wonderful landscape, there I visit the althiplanics Lagoons that are very beautiful because to "micro clima" of the zone and the flora and fauna present (I pretend swim there jj), after that, I want very much visit the moon valley, in photos is very beatiful, I dont image how wonderful its must be see in person. After, I would go to  (in june) Tamarugal, in Parinacota, I dream with see the "fiesta de la Tirana" because I love the north folk music and see "comparsas", in this moment I learn to dance "festejo" (the festival folk dance) and is very difficult, I dont image how must be dance ALL day, with sun and high heels, I admire very much the dancers and like very much the festivity.
On the way to arica, I would like very much to go along the coast for know the beach and villages of north of Chile. when  I arrive to arica, I would like to know the city, the beach and the restorants, I like to nationals parks the altiplane, trip to Tacna since Arica es very easy, I would like go it in train, it takes around to 40 minutes. when I arrive to Tacna I want to know all the city and eat Peruvian food, I like very much the Peruvian restorants. I would like the culture Peruvian because its dances, vestuary, food, architecture and cosmovition. I would go with my boyfiend and friends.

Comentarios

  1. Woow yeah the north always for me has been very misterious and interesting

    See you soon

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Danae
    I find the North of Chile is so beautiful and it's possible to do many activities
    Regards!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario