Free post


Hi everyone, today I'de like to talk about my best friend from I am a children girl. well, I met her when I was 12 years old girl in the school, I was walking and she run to me and into her hand in my coat and tell me "I am Javiera but all tell me Tatau, your cout see warm", I was surprised and answer her " I am Danae and all the people tell me Danae", "let's go to the games"- tell me her, and go to the games on the school. from this moment, makes friend for ever, when the pass to "1°Medio" we both repeteated this grade so continue are friends and laugh because repeated the grade together, in "3°Medio" grade, she take the class elective "mathematical- phicisist" and I take "humanist", I always thought that she take the humanist elective because we hate math class, Always that arrive the math class we wanted go to our homes jajajaja, cry and eated because eat was more than fun that listen the class or maybe I hate more this class that she, well we had a promise, I gave the answer of history test and she gave the answer math test, our friendship helps our to pass the grades hahahaah, in chemistry any know nothing so we always said that needed a chemistry girl in our group (we never found her), but we join our ignorance and the pass the chemistry test. I remember that always we scape ot biology class and go to "kiosco" (shop) to buy anythig, any thig was more fun that listen this class, I believe that effectively we are a rebels, never thought of it like that, after the school, walk together and we stayed for hours talk about the life and funy things and after we go to home, and a another days to continue enjoyed, I miss very much my college and life friend, now I see her very little.         

Comentarios

  1. Sharing with friends is always more fun than doing homework or assist to classes lol I hope you're doing better now at college, and even when we are "more free" than we were in school, remember to go to classes even if you don't want to. It's like, invest that time to be there, and something will catch your attention or move you into new information... Or at least that's my experience here. Find your own way and keep moving!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. i always think that im your best friend actually, pure lies :( this is INFIDELITY, BROKE MY HEART IN A MILLION SMALL PIECES. ajajjajajaja love u sick of your face

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Rebel, Rebel.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy-rvsHsi1o

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hope you will see your friend soon, what a cool friendship !

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario