a friend

Hi classmate, today I'd like about my sister-friend Gabriela Benitez, she is from south of Chile (Punta Arenas) and I know her in the first day in the university. Well, before entering class, the olders students do a "alianzas" so that the first year grade student knew each other, in the alianzas we were of same group and talk very much. At the beginning I did't understand much what she said me, because she spoked very fast and she had south accent, I just answered "yes" or laugh  to what she told me (time after, when I told her this, she laugh very much).  well, with the time we go to every places together, in class stayed together and lunch together and after the class go out together jajajaja in the night she sends memes and I laugt very much. 
She is very "pulenta" because is very charismatics, she has a good sense of humor (our friendship  is based in laugh and eat things delicius), and she like sports, good music, art, tea. handrolls, empanadas, trekking and boulder. She always stay here when I need her, and hear me when I feel sad and stress (that is always) well, she are same very dramatic, we are a couple dramatics girls. 
A day, we set out to go to run and after do a trekking to "quebrada macul". when we get together, we sit on a bench and we started to talk and we talk and we eat cockies all the morning. We likes very much cook lasaña, always I go to her home cook lasaña, we are a Garfiels. 
She are a unique person that know that is a "Devil's hour" and she tell me in the night "I have scare"    


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario