Fiestas patrias

hi friends, I'de like to talk about what I do in fiestas patrias. Well, I like very much these dates, I not patriot, I dont feel fanatic love for be chilean but I like very much the spring, the hollydays, the folcloric musics and eat delicius food. I dont eaten meat since six years,which somewhat restrains me litlte of the fondas, but too I enjoyed dance, drink and eaten french fries and empanadas de queso, this year the Felipes mom cook me empanadas de pino with soya meat, I was the most happy person in the earth because although I dont suffer for no eat meet, I miss the flauvor a pino (meat with onion and another things), with his family went to Valparaiso and the fondas that has here, and enjoyed very much, never in the life I eaten so many empanadas caseras, my mom and my dad no cook and no celebrate these dates. In the week the Felipes family (Felipe is my boyfriend jj) keep celebrating and do a lunch a tycal games, y played to jump the cuerda and they played to "carrera de sacos" y a "tirar el trompo", in the night, my brother, Felipe an me went the fonda del estadio nacional, we there play typical games, eaten and dance cueca. the rest of week (from tuesday to sunday) I slept, drank tea, see series and in the last day, study geomorfology of caternary because the test scared me. 


picture of the fonda Valparaiso 

Comentarios

  1. I lke so much the things you did. I love the empanadas and all food hahaha

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I like to much preparated empanadas with you !

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Everything that involve Food like the cheese empanadas is great... you had a good fiestas patrias.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario