A Family photograph


Hello Guys, welcome to new semester, I'de to like to talk about my favorite family photograph. Well, I dont remember about that year was take the photograph, I am the baby in the photo, maybe I am 8 month old, I dont know jajaja, I was in my old hause located in Huechuraba with my mom and my old sister, my dad took the photo, so it does not come out in it. well... like said before I dont remember this day, but I like this photo because  I appear with the most important womens in my life, I love my mom and she is my role model, She dont like appear in photos, beacuse this photo is a miracle. My sister maybe she's five year old, I dont sure, but she' wear a kinder garden apron. I would have liked that my dad appear in the photo, but we are a small family,and  someone must take a photo jajja.

Comentarios