I would very much like to one day go to the towers of the Paine and go through the whole extreme south of Chile. Work all summer to make it reality and recently buy the tickets, I am very very excited, I will go with my best friend gabriela and with felipe. I dream of knowing this place since I am very young, I would also like to know the north although I will do it later, I like the cold more. I am thrilled to think that I will know the city of Punta Arenas and Natales, I still can not believe that I will go, I am very forest and wildlife, when we get to the towers by walking the longest round and we will camp for about fifteen days, Afraid of dying of hypothermia but will save to buy the special equipment for camping. Another thing I want to do is go to the "kiosko roca!, in this the restorant they sell milk with banana and bread type "hayuya" with melted cheese with "longaniza", I am vegetarian but I will eat bread with cheese and the milk, honestly I think that this combination is a bomb for the stomach but I find is super entertaining. 

I hope hug a penguin !




Comentarios