My favorite Website is tumblr, I have a account for six years and although Lately I do not use it much because I do not have time,I like so much to see photos, poems, paintings, stories, comics and fan arts that people upload to the web, I follow many people in the comic world who have become famous thanks to this page, I really like to see their evolution from What I write up his style to draw, I like to upload photos, I'm not very famous, nor would I like to be because I'm introverted even in social networks, I upload very little of what I write, I do not know very well why I do, I think that deep down I would like someone to identify with what I write and not feel so alone. I really like the page and the support that is felt among more people, most are anonymous, it is not like on facebook where the identity of the people in the profile is exposed, perhaps that sense of anonymity of the other essence. That, I like a lot tumblr, I will not upload my profile because I am embarrassed but I will upload the picture that I like the most in the world that I have taken and edited.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario