A piece of art

Resultado de imagen para edvard munch
Edvard Munch- Amor y vampiros
Resultado de imagen para edward hopper chica en el metro
Edward Hopper- The girl on the train

Hi guys, today id like of my painters favorites, they are Edvard Munch and Edward Hopper, Both paint on the solitude and the human isolation but in a different way, Munch through his paths visibilizes the feelings of madness and instability in the whole picture through the colors creating an expressionist world while Hooper, through the realism portrays these Feelings through lights, scenes, looks, little physical contact and everyday scenes.
The pieces that I like best of each one are "the girl on the train" and "Amor y vampiros", the last is a colection of Edvard Munch, other colection that like me is melancolia, I like me very much the themes covered.
I look many works created for Hopper and And in no work the characters look at the viewer or look at each other, do not touch, that seems very curious.
I like this works over others beacuse the feelings that this painters transmit me, the colors used and the topic.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario