A special meal

Hi classmates ! I today I'd like to talk about a special meal. Well I like very much eat  and I had very special meals, I love christmas, new year, national holydays and my brithday because always my family cook me vegetarian and delicius food. 
The last semester, my friend Felipe and me were very tired because us were many exams and works, when we leave the university we went to take ice cream in "Emporio la Rosa" in barrio Lastarria, it is one of my favorite   ice cream shops, this once we order a one ice cream with two flavors, we order "lemon int and albahaca and "chocalate pepernochino" (is a chocolate with a mapuche "chili pepper")I like very much combine flavors sweets and acid flavors. after we ate ice cream, us go to "Bufalo waffles" I love very much this place!!, there sell sweet and salad waffles (and I prefersalad waffles). In that occasion I order a wafle with caramelized onion, cheddar cheese, cherry tomato, rucula and garlic sauce. Felipe order a sweet waffe, his waffle was called "strawberry fields" like a Beatles song, his waffles had a Strawberrys, nutella and chantilly cream, we go to eat the wafles in the park  and we were what was left of the day there (was the night). 
I'ts was a very special day because I was happy in very tired days and the company was special, now the days get back to are sad because a cant sleep beacause the exams, works and this things. I hope that someone invite me to eat handroll or sushi in general or lasaña because are my favorite food and I love do other thing that no are study and make works.   
Thanks for read me, bye and I love you. 



Comentarios

  1. woow very special meal and exotic, i would like eat ever :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. THIS HAS BECOME KIND OF A HABIT TO VISIT THOSE PLACES AND EAT THE SAME WITH MY FRIENDS THE LAST YEARS HAHA!!!
    What a nice places and meals to share with friends!! (And very caloric, good, it's like a bomb of sugar omg)
    Regards!!!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario